I AM A KIND MAN
To reclaim and revitalize men’s responsibility to end violence against Indigenous women and to improve men’s well-being and foster community wellness.
- To reclaim and revitalize men’s responsibility to end violence against Indigenous women;
- To ensure access to Indigenous cultural values and increase understanding of traditional roles and responsibilities based on local Indigenous knowledge;
- To increase resilience by empowering men to acknowledge and resolve trauma;
- To improve men’s well-being and foster community wellness.
- *The term men/man throughout this manual shall refer to any individual who identifies as a man throughout all stages of the life cycle.
Designed for: Individuals over the age of 18 years.
I Am A Kind Man works best with anywhere between 15 and 20 people.
Eight two and a half hour sessions to complete.
$500.00 per session plus expenses
Sign up for this Program
Fill in the form below to sign up for this program at Lac La Biche Canadian Native Friendship Centre